Standing Committee on Canine Issues
The JGU Standing Committee on Canine Issues is constituted as follows:
- Aman Shah – Chairperson
- Aashita Dawer – Convener
- Prof Parkash Chander
- Andrew Rooney
- Severyna Magill
- Pritam Baruah
- Manasi Kumar
- Surinder Kaur
- Rajesh Vats
- Alina Merin Mathew, AWS
- Sagar Shrestha, AWS
- Parvaz Lamba, Student body member
- Vinay Krishna Kodali, President, JGLS Student Council
- Vigil Venugopal, President, JGBS Student Council
- Akshay Sharan, President, JSLH Student Council
- Atharva Chaitanya Deshmukh, President, JSIA Student Council
- Divya Chaudhary, officiating President, JSGP Student Council
- Ms. Surinder Kaur shall extend administrative support to the above Committee in its work.
Terms of reference:
- To address concerns raised by faculty, staff, students and parents about canines.
- To address concerns raised by members of JGU Animal Welfare Society.
- Undertake sensitization programmes to prevent cruelty to animals.
Frequency of Meetings:
The Committee shall meet at least once in a semester or as often as may be needed.